All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Słownik polsko-angielski

BETA Online Dictionary Polish-English: Enter keyword here!
 ąĄćĆ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Polnisch
 Verbs, probably for the last time :) »
« Indication of cases    

Polish-English Translation of
@Paul

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Paul  
by Windfall (GB), 2009-10-12, 14:25  Spam?  
Hi Paul,

I have a request about the special letter buttons. I'm currently doing my Polish homework, so have been looking lots of stuff up. I've been assuming I need to use special letters for this and can't just use e to represent ę for instance.

Each time I start a new query I have to click on the ąĄćĆ... button to get the special letters up. I'm looking up so many words that this is beginning to make a real difference to me. Would it be possible for the special letters to stay permanently above the search field?

If not, would it be possible for them to stay up for my whole session in enpl.dict.cc rather than disappearing between searches?

It's different in the forum. There a button that calls them up is fine to my mind, as it saves space and I'm unlikely to be putting question after question after question and minding that I have to call them up each time.
Chat:    
Thanks for the suggestion!  #467744
by Paul (AT), Last modified: 2009-10-12, 14:40  Spam?  
For Polish keeping the special characters visible all the time wouldn't be a problem. Other languages, however, show several lines of characters.
But still, I could make dict.cc remember the last state using a session cookie. I think that will work. I added this to my to-do list.
Chat:    
Thank you  #467751
by Windfall (GB), 2009-10-12, 14:42  Spam?  

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Polish-English online dictionary (Słownik polsko-angielski) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads