All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Słownik polsko-angielski

BETA Online Dictionary Polish-English: Enter keyword here!
 ąĄćĆ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Polnisch
 God is greater than the highs and lows. Correct... »
« Propaganda used on postcards between 1918 and 1...    

Polish-English Translation of
Gridlock

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Gridlock  
by Catesse (AU), Last modified: 2016-09-25, 09:45  Spam?  
This site is moribund. I can do nothing more. If I try to contribute, I get this message: Input not possible - 687 entries by you still unverified! Unfortunately you can only add new translations if you have less than 500 pending ones. To make sure your additions get verified fast, please try to add good reference / source information using the comment field. This limitation is necessary to keep the amount of unverified entries stable. Sorry for the inconvenience!
I have given good references / sources, but still the entries are not voted on, for or against. I have 687 unverified entries, and 246 votes pending (most of them on bommi's confounded zoological entries). As regards the remaining 67 unverified entries: I have commented on almost all of them.
If this site is going to make any progress, somebody else has to care about it. One person cannot propose and verify entries. It takes at least three. What is the population of Poland?  Ca 38 million. See what Iceland, with less than 1% of that, have done. Even allowing for infants, the demented and the illiterate, how hard can it be to find five or six people with the ability and the pride to get the site operating again.
Answer:
Verifications  #854973
by Catesse (AU), 2016-09-27, 04:25  Spam?  
Thanks for the marvellous response. Now I shall have to carry through and start entering again.
Answer:
Inflections  #854974
by Catesse (AU), 2016-09-27, 05:25  Spam?  
It has occurred to me that some newcomers may not understand the "Inflections" facility. It is there for plurals and basic cases of nouns, tenses of verbs and variations of adjectives, and it is designed to avoid cluttering the main site with variations of a word.
To get to it, just click on the little cross to the right of the word concerned, then follow instructions. This work is fairly easy. (Indeed, mostly so easy that it is boring.)

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Polish-English online dictionary (Słownik polsko-angielski) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads