All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   PT   NL   HU   FI   ES   LA   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   BS   |   SK   FR   IS   HU   NL   ES   PL   RU   SQ   SV   NO   FI   IT   CS   DA   PT   HR   RO   BG   |   more ...

Słownik polsko-angielski

Online Dictionary Polish-English: Enter keyword here!
  ąĄćĆ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Polnisch
 What does pokrzywniku mean? »
« Need English to Polish Translation for wedding ...    

Polish-English Translation of
Help me make this

« go back | show/hide answers | follow discussion
Term:
Help me make this Christmas special!  
by sportasal, 2017-12-06, 15:55  like dislike  Spam?  40.137.104...
I am trying to buy this Krakow snow globe for my friend for a Christmas gift. We once spent a very wonderful snowy day together in St. Mary's square. This is the only website I could find it on. The problem is, I can't figure out how to buy it or add it to my cart! I don't know Polish. Can anyone please help me? I would be so grateful!

https://www.ceneo.pl/42959419#tab=click
Chat:    
Problems  #883439
by Catesse (AU), 2017-12-07, 01:02  like dislike  Spam?  
The first step would be to click on the little trolley next to "Zaloguj". I tried this, but I could not get to the point of ordering. However, I think that it is Mission Impossible, for the following reasons.
If this was a firm that was accustomed to shipping outside of Poland, it would have a facility for ordering in English. It could well refuse to ship.
The cost of the item is roughly $7. The postage could cost much more than that.
And the cost of sending the money to Poland could be much, much more again. Really big bucks, if it will not accept credit cards or Paypal.
Cute little trinket, but I don't think that it would be feasible to get it. Maybe somebody else is more familiar with this procedure.

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2021 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Polish-English online dictionary (Słownik polsko-angielski) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement