All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   PT   NL   HU   FI   LA   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   |   SK   FR   HU   PL   NL   SQ   ES   IS   RU   SV   NO   FI   IT   CS   DA   PT   HR   BG   RO   |   more ...

Słownik polsko-angielski

Online Dictionary Polish-English: Enter keyword here!
  ąĄćĆ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Polnisch
 Formal alteration only. »
« Vorschlag: Spezies-Fachgebiet    

Polish-English Translation of
To co workers

« go back | show/hide answers | follow discussion
Term:
To co-workers  
by Catesse (AU), 2020-09-14, 05:25  like dislike  Spam?  
We reached the significant point of 30,000 entries and left the beta stage of development on 11 September. An inauspicious day, but memorable. I have been working towards this for eleven years, and at that point I had made 16,776 entries and 13,574 votes. That adds up to more than 30,000 because of a number of revised entries. It is regrettable that, for quite a long time, there has been no native speaker of Polish on the site to solve some difficult linguistic problems, and sometimes this makes one wonder if it is worthwhile.
Anyway, at this point I need to concentrate on another important project and I shall be giving up my crowd-sourcing work almost entirely. Not just EN-PL, not just dict.cc, but all of it. After tidying up a few loose ends, I shall be back just occasionally to see how things are progressing without me.
Answer:
by Paul (AT), 2020-09-14, 09:24  like dislike  Spam?  
Thank you very much, Catesse, for your great work with dict.cc, and for never giving up on EN-PL! And congratulations for reaching the out-of-beta stage for EN-PL!
I wish you all the best with your new project and I hope to see you back again soon! Thank you!
Chat:    
Thank you.   #922063
by Catesse (AU), 2020-09-14, 09:44  like dislike  Spam?  
I have been saying for years that I am going to write my husband's biography. I have done a fair bit on it, but my crowd-sourcing work keeps me busy until late in the afternoon. Where did the day go? If I make it that far, I shall be 90 next birthday, so Father Time could catch up on me before I finish. Must buckle down to it. Trouble is that I have a lot of reading to do in Polish, and I am so slow at that.
Answer:
by Paul (AT), 2020-09-14, 10:19  like dislike  Spam?  
I find it truly amazing what you're able to achieve at almost 90! I'm sure you will also be able to finish that project and still have plenty of time to come back to dict.cc after that to help us here some more! Best of luck for your biography project!
Answer:
Dziękuję bardzo!  #922084
by puffina2 (AT/SE), 2020-09-15, 13:59  like dislike  Spam?  
Chat:    
Puffina  #922087
by Catesse (AU), 2020-09-15, 15:09  like dislike  Spam?  
Thank you for your support.

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2020 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Polish-English online dictionary (Słownik polsko-angielski) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement